Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Fabspeed Motorsport New BMW 135i/335i Catbypass Downpipes

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Former Sponsor
Joey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant future
Fabspeed Motorsport New BMW 135i/335i Catbypass Downpipes

Fabspeed Motorsport new BMW 135i/335i Catbypass Downpipes for all 135i and 335i cars are in stock and ready to ship. The Catbypass Downpipes bypass the primary catalytic converters off the Turbo. They are a direct replacement for the OEM primary cats and just make night and day difference in the performance of the vehicle. Thanks to AutoCouture Motoring for bringing in the vehicles for all R&D and Dyno Testing. The most Simple and easy way to increase big HP and TQ on your Twin Turbo without a CE Light.
$695 For the Set including all hardware and O2 Simulator.
Fits 2007+ 135i Cars and 2006+ 335i Cars
Manufactured from the highest quality 16 Gauge T304SS, CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing for maximum flow and least restriction.
Water Jet Flanges for extreme precision and fit and TIG welded for ultimate Strength, Quality and Durability.
Direct bolt on Replacement for OEM Primary Cats with O2 Ports.
Full 2.75" Tubing from the Turbo for maximum exhaust speed and less backpressure off the Turbo.
NO Check Engine Lights (O2 Simulator Included).
Greatly reduced Turbo lag and much faster Spool-up.
25+ Horsepower and 30+ Ft. Lbs of Torque Increase at the Wheels and more in other areas of the RPM range (Dyno Results below).
Small sound improvement also with stock exhaust.

*Group Buys are welcome and I am offering a Member special for $650*

YouTube - BMW 135i/335i Twin Turbo Fabspeed Catbypass/Downpipe

Old 01-06-2011, 05:27 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
They look great! And nice numbers for a bolt on mod. To think how restrictive the stock DP and cats are.

Just to claify for those who are interested. These downpipes look like they're for the twin-turbo I6 N54 engine? Some 2010 + cars have the new single turbo twin-scroll N55 engine.

Old 01-09-2011, 06:18 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
MR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to all
Keep us updated on any other changes you are going to install on the car

MR

Old 01-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Former Sponsor
Joey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant futureJoey@Fabspeed has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mtechnik
They look great! And nice numbers for a bolt on mod. To think how restrictive the stock DP and cats are.

Just to claify for those who are interested. These downpipes look like they're for the twin-turbo I6 N54 engine? Some 2010 + cars have the new single turbo twin-scroll N55 engine.
Correct Mtechnik, these are for the N54 engines only. We will have a system available for the N55 engine soon.