Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

BMW 135i MR Edition

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 01:14 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
MR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to all
Some pictures of my experiences at the BMW Driving Experience:

MR

Old 07-09-2011, 02:04 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
MR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to all
Today Dyno run... 135i had positive difference of 14% with respect to the horsepower and 18,75% plus maximum torque. The total outcome was 334hp at 6,500rpm and about 475Nm of maximum torque at 2,500rpm.

More info here: BMW 135i MR Edition - GTSPIRIT.COM

MR

Old 07-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Nice

Old 07-11-2011, 12:41 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Love the pics, Marc. Nice to see your 1er progressing.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:25 AM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
Thanks!! Next step is wrapping with the guys from Dartz.

I made an error in the figures provided... it was 344hp, not 334hp. Somehow I am unable to edit my previous post anymore, so I will mention it here.

My day at the BMW Driving Experience...

Pleasure is guaranteed, when you are part of the BMW Driving Experience for a single day. We could have chosen for a full track experience, but our day included a mix of low- and high-speed driving exercises in a challenging training program that helped us maximize our skills in the driver’s seat. In total five different challenges were awaiting us during a full day on an official test track.

On an early Friday morning we headed to a local restaurant close to the test track. We parked our personal project car, the BMW 135i MR Edition, in front of the place and were welcomed by the local BMW loyalty manager and a group of enthusiastic professional trainers of Prodrive Training. The beginning of the day included a coffee, a snack and a basic overview of the day’s activities, safety measures, test track instructions and some performance driving basics.

Following the pack of thirty BMW cars we hit the inner test section of the major test complex. Portable radios were handed to us and selected groups were established fitting each car type. Ours included a small pack of 1 and 3-Series. The first exercise was all about braking on a wet surface, stopping distances and diverting from a dangerous incident while braking. Apex cones and brake zone signs marked the road. The idea was to look where you want to go and to experience different stopping distances from various speeds up to 60km/h. This sounded easier than it was and the differences in speed influenced your possibility to react immensely!

Read more here: BMW Driving Experience - Drivers Training

Last edited by MR.; 07-13-2011 at 05:27 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:29 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
Latest update!

The carbon fiber wrap has been fitted to the car. The final results is visible below. Dartz Belgium did all the work. They just opened their new work shop and we were one of the first to enter it.

This is how the car entered the shop:

and this is how it left the shop after four hours.

For an overview and pictures of the whole process check out click this link: BMW 135i MR Edition - GTSPIRIT.COM

In the end we wrapped the roof, the mirror caps, the diffuser and the BMW logos. The grille at the front is matt black with the standard silver mesh in the middle.

MR

Old 08-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Tasteful.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:00 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member

Upgraded my car today with a BMW Performance exhaust.

BMW 135i ///MR Edition - GTSPIRIT.COM

MR

Old 09-26-2011, 05:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
jenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura about
brute 1, één van de foto's is aan noxx?

Old 11-13-2011, 06:42 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
Over the day I updated the page regarding my project car. I have installed numerous parts on the car over the past weeks like new Breyton rims, the BMW Performance Sport steering wheel, AC Schnitzer strut brace and more...

You can check the complete story right here: BMW 135i ///MR Edition - GTSPIRIT.COM

Check update 14, 15, 16, and 17

For more click here: BMW 135i ///MR Edition - GTSPIRIT.COM

Quick Reply: BMW 135i MR Edition