Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Photoshooting: BMW Z3 Coupe, BMW 135i, Audi TTRS

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 06:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Photoshooting: BMW Z3 Coupe, BMW 135i, Audi TTRS

A friend of mine owns a Z3 Coupe, but only drives it in summer. To get her over the winter depression (and as a birthday gift) I promised to shoot her car and get her a high quality print she could look at next winter.

A few weeks ago the time (and weather) was right to make some pictures. A few unselfish friends took the chance to get some too

Here are the results:

Old 06-17-2010, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great rolling shots! I relaly like the reflection of one Z3 M Coupe in the window of the other Z3 Coupe. It's hard to find one of those cars around here, much less 2 or 3!

Does the 135i have the BMW M-Sport package or whatever it's called? I really like that front bumper and lip spoiler.

Old 06-17-2010, 09:38 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Super rolling shots indeed! Thanks for the post!

Alex B, the white 135i has all OEM BMW Performance parts - including the front bumper!

Old 06-17-2010, 10:03 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Nice shots! The 135i looks great. I hope Audi brings the TTRS to the States.