Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

335i: adding larger tips to exhaust? pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
335i: adding larger tips to exhaust? pics

i don't want to mess with a new exhaust system (mufflers), but i do think the 3 inch tips look too small. i found some nice stainless tips with a slanted edge (makes them look even more massive). they are 4'' tips and fit in the opening, with still adequate room around the plastic bumper.

here's a few pics before and here's a few shots of the tip i like, pre install.

feedback?

Attached Images  

Last edited by JPanamera; 04-01-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
I think they can look fine! How do you like the car after a month? Hope you have had no problems until today. Can`t wait to see the finished product.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
Its a great friggin car! Since two of my buddies have agreed and got two for them as well!

Old 03-30-2008, 12:27 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
BEST bang for the buck (low key DD fo sho)

Old 03-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MTK
BEST bang for the buck (low key DD fo sho)
on top of it, the lease payment i managed is off the charts! dead serious.

Old 03-31-2008, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DiMisa1977
on top of it, the lease payment i managed is off the charts! dead serious.
How far off the charts are you talking? We're looking at one for my mom.

Old 04-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by fjk88
How far off the charts are you talking? We're looking at one for my mom.
PM me for details....

Attached Images