Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Alpine White BMW E92 335i Photoshoot by Cristian Guamanzara *MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS*

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ttime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura about
loved the smoked rear lights. its sexy and badass.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Derek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ttime253
loved the smoked rear lights. its sexy and badass.

It's funny- people either love them, or hate them.
The owner was unsure about the idea originally, but we convinced him to go for it, and he's so happy he did.
I personally LOVE the look- sexy and badass about sums it up!

Old 04-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels need a bit more offset.. I'm not really a fan of the way cars look when they're lowered and look this way. I can't really put it into words, but here is an extreme example of what I'm talking about:

Old 04-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Trilla26 is on a distinguished roadTrilla26 is on a distinguished road
looks great! fantastic work

Old 04-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
That is by far the best looking 335 I have ever seen. Great work.

Old 04-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Mayoof
That is by far the best looking 335 I have ever seen. Great work.
Thanks , we will be working with the owner on some more mods & hopefully will being showing it this June.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
C3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud of
OP, thanks for posting. I didn't realize this was posted in here.

Check out more work at C 3 Photography

Here are actually a few more pics from an event this past weekend - MAC and C3Photography at the BMW Rallye Event

Here are some teaser shots of the BMW Rallye Event - the entire album will be available at

C 3 Photography

So stay tuned...in the mean time enjoy these shots

Thanks to Joe at Martino Auto Concepts for having me there to do the coverage.

Stay tuned for ALL the shots

Old 05-26-2010, 09:39 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
^^Nice photos C3Photography. Really like your work. Glad to have you on here!!

Old 06-15-2010, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I like the splitters alot.

Will you guys be hosting another car show this August? I sure hope so!

Old 06-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Derek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud ofDerek@MartinoAutoConcepts has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
I like the splitters alot.

Will you guys be hosting another car show this August? I sure hope so!
The second annual Gold Coast Concours will be taking place September 12th 2010; through negotiations with local government we have secured the closure of the entire downtown city of Glen Cove! Details soon!!

Quick Reply: Alpine White BMW E92 335i Photoshoot by Cristian Guamanzara *MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS*