Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

official douchebag gear

Old 10-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
this is hilarious

Old 10-21-2009, 09:57 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
If you carry a man purse, you're a douche. Bag.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
I think this covers it:

Old 10-22-2009, 05:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget sunglasses, either those Kanye ones or some Diors.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:51 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
haha
the stupid ass grin is one of the most annoying attributes of a Douchebag...
anytime ,anywhere...as if it was fixed with super glue..

some car sales reps here in Munich tend to pursue that kind of lifestyle the business way...which is even more annoying.
they act ,dress and look at you as if they were gazillionaires and are on top of the world
but the truth hurts(them badly when they return to their single room appartments at night)

back to the normal douches :

the EURO way lmao

OMG
lol

Old 10-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It's really bad in Miami. I used to shop at Nordstrom all the time and now I rarely do because I feel like all they sell is either old man clothes (tommy bahama, faconnable, which I like but just doesn't fit me) or they have that section that gets uglier by the day (True Religions, Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Affliction, the list goes on). The sad part is that I see more deuches now than normal people.

Old 10-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oh and the perfect douche: Christian Audigier shirt, Prada shinny sunglasses, True Religions with rinesones, pointy shoes, and a folex. I see a LOT of these every day.

Search this Thread