Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

my modified z4 in bahrain (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
here are a couple more...

Attached Images   
Old 08-26-2009, 09:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I think it looked pretty darn good in two-tone. Kinda like a shark!

Old 08-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you all for the kind comments. They are much appreciated. I had an idea for this project that was different to what it turned out to be. I had planned to get an S2000 back in '04 and ended up getting a Z4. I wanted to supercharge this car with a big brake kit, a proper suspension, and an agressive custom bodykit off an s2000; the two tone paint job was part of this early idea. I guess I just wanted to try this color combo with the luxury of ripping it off if I got bored of it or didn't like it. I decided that this car should go the classy route with subtle changes that will ultimately enhance the lines BMW designed. Simple wheels, subtle bodykit, plus, being an automatic with no limited slip differential this was hardly going to be a track weapon lol.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
all we need know is a thread for BillyBob...
oh what about the Harley?

Old 08-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous car my friend. By far the best looking Z4 i've seen. Where did you get the matte job done?

Old 08-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I agree... For an unusual looking car in the first place such as the Z4 I think it really pushed the look a little farther. I think had it been wrapped in the same colors but in high gloss instead of matte you would've achieved the look you were looking for.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks awesome with the 2 tone bruv. Sasha looks hot now.

How was the wrapping done? Did they remove any panels or just slapped it on?

Old 08-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks guys for all the comments. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

GrayTT, I am gonna take some pics of BillyBob once all the mods are on and post them soon! I don't mind posting the harley as long as I can get another fellow Harley owner to post his beauty too!! Photoshoot??

The wrap was done in a local place in Bahrain called "Driver" in Riffa. They didnt take any panels off or anything like that they just applied the vinyl along with some heat treatment and then just cut it with a mousse(blade) lolol not exactly how its done in the states or europe but they did a very good job and I was very happy with the work. I also took it off at their shop and they polished the car thoroughly to erase any small hint of a scratch so no trouble there.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Mayoof
Gorgeous car my friend. By far the best looking Z4 i've seen. Where did you get the matte job done?
Thank you very much buddy.

Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
I agree... For an unusual looking car in the first place such as the Z4 I think it really pushed the look a little farther. I think had it been wrapped in the same colors but in high gloss instead of matte you would've achieved the look you were looking for.
Perhaps, I thought the matte colors would be unique but a glossy combo could've worked too.

Originally Posted by Giggles
Looks awesome with the 2 tone bruv. Sasha looks hot now.
How was the wrapping done? Did they remove any panels or just slapped it on?
Thanks bro! By any chance was your cup edition ORANGE!! and did it have a cool sticker on the roof spoiler for a while Long time buddy!! Havent seen you in ages hope all is well

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Thanks

Old 08-27-2009, 04:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Oooo God

Quick Reply: my modified z4 in bahrain (pics)