Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Service, maintenance and repairing cost

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thoughtful is an unknown quantity at this point
Service, maintenance and repairing cost

I am an average man who would like to buy an exotic car. I have saved money and I could buy for example 10-15 years old
Porsche 911, either Lamborghini Gallardo or Ferrari 360 Modena approximately as old, or BMW M6 that would be a bit
more reasonable with its price. The thing that worries me is the service and maintenance cost. I am namely not a rich man
but my salary is like it is with the most of the average people. Buying an expensive car with the saved money is a big purshase to me.
I myself cannot do anything with the car if something goes wrong. And as far as I know there are no car that never goes broken.
So how expensive are those repairing, maintenance and service cost. Do they take each salaries or are not even enough?
Could you give me some example of prices and so on. What kind of issues should be taken into consideration while looking for
a car that mentioned above, or should a normal working class man forget buying any of those cars?
I'll appreciate your comments. Thanks for beforehand.