Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Adam Carolla Named Grand Marshall of Classic Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2019, 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday is an unknown quantity at this point
Adam Carolla Named Grand Marshall of Classic Auto Show

Honestly, I've never cared for Adam Carolla as an entertainer, and didn't even like him on the Car Show. That said, he's a proper gearhead. I actually met him at his garage in LA, when he screened his Paul Newman documentary for a bunch of writers. It's an amazing place, and he's a really nice guy. So I think he's a perfect choice to host the Classic Auto Show happening in OC in March. Anyone planning on going to this? Get all the details here.

Old 01-12-2019, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday is an unknown quantity at this point
The thing I miss most about SoCal are all the amazing car shows... Up in Seattle, there just aren't any for most of the year.

Old 03-29-2019, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tberg is an unknown quantity at this point
I attended the Classic Auto Show in OC a couple of weekends ago and actually saw Adam Corolla when he was speaking on stage. I got to display my Pantera along with a beautiful yellow Pantera in the Grand Ave. Pavilion among a lot of gorgeous cars. Though both of us were supposed to be in outdoor parking lots, one of the organizer employees saw our cars when we pulled in, commented on how beautiful and interesting they were, and then whisked us into the main pavilion. Thousands of participants and tens of thousands of spectators.