Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Really I would not think gaming is pointless. There are friends, have the experience.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
CharlieAdam14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Really I would not think gaming is pointless. There are friends, have the experience.

I write this article just want to say what I think about Game Online only. Only whiff Online Game !!!

Most of you must have played the game, right, then at least one game. I, too, have played a lot of games, lots of online game genres like RPG, Casual ... and have to say is going through a lot of life and death are the high-class character. The friends I have often said: "You play the game to do, later also throw go" or "Gaming anything useful anyway, but just to play" ... As I was playing the Game is a form of learning, a form of labor.

For me, the game just like in real life, especially in the MMORPG format. In the game you have to work, have to work to get his achievement ... as to fight monsters or work tasks in addition to the game, when I was learning a lot of things like the treatment between the man to man, familiar with the tricks, tricks cheat others. And in which I also find really good friends, they just are who you confide share all sad and happy with me.

I remember the old days I was playing Perfect World (TGHM), then I have the characters in Dragon sever my character name is Winlove. I also played sparingly, no-till is often as others. I figure there must only lv 70+. Perhaps now because I'm no longer a child and play, recognizing that time lém fun. Come back and fight for your Dance Guild or stroll along the girlfriend, or go into the Guild Public ... Honestly speaking, which I found quite a lot of you, but there are many people you just a few days as "bye" . You know why? because these people always make friends with the rich or those who have a voice in Guild location so they can meet their goals. But in the bad ones are also good ones, which I also found friends to make friends truly worth the time and effort just to talk or walk .. For I, the day was really fun painting!

Once in the game, then I have learned many valuable lessons, those experiences are like in real life to a certain extent and importance of all the In Game, you do not lose anything too much. Only with the cruiser Acc or trivial items in Game only. From there you will draw valuable lessons. For I should not completely believe in anyone or anything. Life is so, DO NOT ENTIRELY IN AI NHE NEWS !!!

When playing games, I did learn a lot to offer, but I also have a lot of thoughts on the current Game Vietnam. There remain issues to be discussed on the current game situation.

1 / Status Game Rental (plow rent): Perhaps this situation, Vietnam is emerging in recent years, but there is also the problem quite inadequate. Why not order your character to play but to have someone else to play with an amount of households. For I then would of course I would never give such an amount only to watch their characters everyday without playing at all. As for you, then do you think?

2 / Status Hack, Bug in the game (bugs): Perhaps the term refers to the right must have been well known, but many years ago, I believe that this situation is no situation so why this situation has developed so quickly? Must have had something on the inside. According to my thinking then: Currently, Game nline Vietnam has had plenty of game publishers. Market competition is fierce to say, by the success of a game pretty much affect their revenue. To succeed, there are many ways and in trying to eliminate that enemy is another way. But that's just a small part, mainly to exploit their opponent's score or not to display the whole nation under heaven seen and considered and used.

If you are a new player, you enjoy what game is hack sword, bug. And sometimes you do not know hacking, bug is nothing. Only in that players need to know what it is. But bugs and hack again rampant and there are bugs seemed undetectable is not undetectable. Have you ever asked why not ???

For this article I'm only talking about the dark side of online games, and did not mean to lash any company at all. According to me the "development" than "excellence" of the hacking, the bug must have had the dirty hands of companies that exploit the game. Sometimes these companies are the issuer Game. What to say anymore anyway ???

Companies hand in the declaration of another Challenge game error

Companies always have a test team game, sometimes just a collaborator ... but these people are very talented in the detection of bugs, they study all the issues related to the game that has the ability to export bug out. Initially just test the game's bugs under his company made, but much free time they also embarked on the company's rival game. Especially when the game that they love to play hot and then test the level of their game available. Then they exploit bugs incredibly effective, but if the only operators to generate profits for themselves can not be spread to the world.

Because of the work they will roll it out to its bug spread only to discredit rivals and the more the game is for players to see another game select bug should stay. Because of things like this that the more popular the game more and more bugs and sometimes it is very dangerous, there are bugs capable of killing the game.

By all means to slander, submerging every opponent:

That is the path of spreading the bug and hack the fastest and most effective, as the player who dispersed without causing a lot of attention that despite attention nor what way traced out by someone deliberately this story. If you have participated in the Forum, is not difficult to recognize the "PR" of companies attacking each other from said service, to say the problems in the game. And of course we can not come get her wrong, the PR turns flattering corporate image and denigrate other companies.

Every time you discover a bug, or have health problems, such as that the war between the PR and recently CTV team of each company again broke out. Gradually switching to debate controversial and ultimately bring corporate image to flatter and defame other companies. This fight seems to have no solidarity but its consequences are overpaid because gamers hack and bug increasingly rampant and consequences ...

Game slowly die due to loss or

Bug and turns hack itself is launched from anonymous people, but off the top of his hand. Detecting errors that witness thought it impossible to detect. The bug bounce back and hacking forums, and sometimes news sites, so rampant and out of control, the game fades away its inherent beauty ...

Game, players lose or do not want to play anymore and consequently turn away players, increasingly absent. But bugs and hacks can prevent bug fix time but now really is very slow, it can be said is not as effective as the exploitation of bugs and hacks. Recently found bug hack seriously affect the game Cross Fire, but has to take measures to stop but did not seem to bring a certain effect. Speed ​​seems faster bug exploited many times the fix "

Game in Vietnam seems to be the invisible hand trying to kill ...

Whether or not unfair competition? It's hard to figure out and there is a concrete evidence and whether there is evidence, then make sure it will not get to the community. Please reflect recent events, you do not know any other vision ??? This article is just the thought of I the only online game, hope you listen !!!