Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Need your help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Need your help!

Hello,

I've been on Teamspeed since a while but not publishing much, just reading mostly. I need your help now please...

I'm soon finishing my last year school before university and will have to give back some researches about: What does sportcars makers do facing ecology problems?

I worked hard on it but I'm not really sure if I wrote every possibility to lower the CO2 rate of sports cars...

Could you please give me some possibilities to be sure not forgetting anything please.

Thank you for your help!

Alex

P.S : Sorry for my bad english I'm from Switzerland