Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.
View Poll Results: If you had the choice of choosing one.
Nissan GT-R
2.90%
Aston Martin DBS
30.43%
Chevrolet ZR-1
1.45%
Porsche 997 GT2
65.22%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Your choice is?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Gt2.

Old 06-16-2008, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
I couldn't justify paying 200k for GT2. 170k at the most. DBS for sure.

Old 06-17-2008, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
DBS. 996 GT2 for the weekend trackdays.

Old 06-17-2008, 06:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
DBS. As you already own a great set of Porsches and you did have a Corvette before if I'm no mistaken? I don't think the GT-R will deliver the same thrill as the others, sure it's great on the track but it won't be as exciting as the beautiful singing Aston Martin or the very fast 'widowmaker'.

Is the new car going to replace an old one or is it an addition?

Old 06-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
GT2. Duh.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
spent about 45mins driving the GT2 and it's a beast of a car, really easy to drive fast.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
ricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of lightricky is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Bronto
DBS. As you already own a great set of Porsches and you did have a Corvette before if I'm no mistaken? I don't think the GT-R will deliver the same thrill as the others, sure it's great on the track but it won't be as exciting as the beautiful singing Aston Martin or the very fast 'widowmaker'.

Is the new car going to replace an old one or is it an addition?
you are not mistaken about the vette. as of now, there will not be a replacement taking place. I will be adding 2 of the 4 choices and have already decided on one. One main factor on the one already decided for was the availability on an early delivery(sept).

Old 06-17-2008, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Condor list:

1.Porsche 997 GT2
2.Nissan GT-R ( I will wait until the Vspec is out)
3.Chevrolet ZR-1
I don't like the Aston Martin DBS so I am not going to get it

Old 06-17-2008, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ricky
you are not mistaken about the vette. as of now, there will not be a replacement taking place. I will be adding 2 of the 4 choices and have already decided on one. One main factor on the one already decided for was the availability on an early delivery(sept).
The DBS is a must - you haven't got a GT.

I wouldn't touch any of the other 3 with the other cars in your stable, i'd look for a classic.

Old 06-17-2008, 11:49 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I would take the DBS either in

Meteor Grey or Morning frost white with anthratice wheels and the clubsport package with black interior and red stitching.

Quick Reply: Your choice is?