Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Chris's Harris - the history of the Audi RS 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
I absolutely love the B7!!
Audi should have gone with more power with this one, and there should be a saloon version... I'm dissapointed this time

Old 06-21-2012, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
No matter what the outcome of the review was, I still want a B8 RS4 Avant, but in manual.

Old 06-21-2012, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JC919
No matter what the outcome of the review was, I still want a B8 RS4 Avant, but in manual.
Ooh!! I forgot about that! Is there at least a manual option? (please say yes)

Old 06-21-2012, 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
No word on the manual yet, but then again Audi hasn't said that they'll import them to the US either. I realize that doesn't affect you.

I want one in Daytona gray and the 20" wheels have got to go.

Old 06-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The US fact doesn's affect me, but appart from the fact that I can't afford it, when it comes here (if it does) it will cost nearly twice (or even more) than it will in the US, say 150-170 thousand dollars?

Old 06-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome stuff from CH as always.

Old 06-21-2012, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Great review by Chris Harris. The B7 RS4 is just about the perfect car

Old 06-21-2012, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
The B5 RS4 really looks awesome, I would love to own either that on the B7. His videos have been so good and we get them almost every week!