Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

GUMBALL 3000 "2012" Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up GUMBALL 3000 "2012" Thread

This years GUMBALL 3000 is VERY NEAR and I thought to make a thread now so that any vids/pics/stories from the run can be compiled in one spot for all to view and enjoy. Feel free to add anything that is relevant to GUMBALL 3000.

Gumball 3000 - Official Website

Old 05-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Mate, you read my mind.

I was actually wondering if anyone here knew the actual route out of NYC (feel free to PM)? I was hoping to make it down to see the start, but probably won't be able to get there in time. I'm thinking I might try to catch a glimpse of them on the way up to Toronto.

Old 05-22-2012, 04:23 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by krenshaw
^^ Mate, you read my mind.

I was actually wondering if anyone here knew the actual route out of NYC (feel free to PM)? I was hoping to make it down to see the start, but probably won't be able to get there in time. I'm thinking I might try to catch a glimpse of them on the way up to Toronto.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO wish i was going to TO...grrrr

Old 05-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I was also thinking about trying to see the start. I've heard noon in times square?? Depending on weather will probably be my final decision.

Old 05-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Dave M
I was also thinking about trying to see the start. I've heard noon in times square?? Depending on weather will probably be my final decision.

GO GO GO!!! get us some pics!

Old 05-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Great idea McRae. AG compiled a list of some of the teams. Autogespot - Gumball 3000

Old 05-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by dutchnick
great idea mcrae. Ag compiled a list of some of the teams. autogespot - gumball 3000
fantastic!!!

Lighting McQueen SLS!!!

Last edited by McRae; 05-22-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:38 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

Old 05-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
^ I'll ask them the what/whereabouts for the start tomorrow.

Sub'd.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I'm off Friday... Would be very cool to check out with my brother

Quick Reply: GUMBALL 3000 "2012" Thread