Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Need Help: Looking for a First Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 10:58 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Need Help: Looking for a First Car

Hey guys,

So a very good friend is looking to purchase his first car. He has been working and saving on his own for the past few years and is looking to get a car before the summer. I was fortunate enough to receive a car from my parents, so this is my first venture into the car market as well and could definitely use some input.

We are working with a roughly $10k budget and are looking for a somewhat fuel efficient SUV. His current idea is to find a '01-'03 4Runner hopefully under 100k miles. Anyone have some experience with these cars? I've got a '10 4Runner and absolutely love it. I think the older models look great and feel like they should have no problem running with high miles.

Anyone have other suggestions or ideas? Any ideas are definitely appreciated.

Christian

This is the idea: