Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Our new London Clubhouse

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 05:24 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
Some still shots of the Launch Party:

Name:  IMG_7006.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  81.8 KBName:  IMG_7068.jpg
Size:  91.5 KB
Name:  IMG_7013.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  129.2 KBName:  IMG_7052.jpg
Size:  140.2 KB
Name:  IMG_7018.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  127.4 KB

Oh, and here's the rather nice view in the London clubhouse yesterday!

Name:  Clubhouse.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  124.3 KB

Last edited by Tim@ecurie25; 05-03-2012 at 05:28 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:47 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
nice pics!

Seems like you got a very diverse bunch of guys your club - like that!

Old 05-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECB
rivalry?
Not really.

Over 80% of my customers don't own exotic cars. Either because they can't afford or they don't want the hassle and time waste of ownership (maintenance cost, depreciation, liability...)

I would love leave my Ferrari here travel to Europe and have another one waiting for me. I would just be worried about insurance since every country has different policies.

In the other page I wouldn't like to have somebody that I never seen in my life and drive one of my cars away. I'm a little selfish with my personal cars.

Tim very nice list of events. Don't forget to keep us updated with lots of pictures!

Old 05-03-2012, 11:06 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
Will do.

I'm in Miami for 2 weeks in October, got any good deals? ;-)

Old 05-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Buddy let me know the dates, and we will think about something!

Old 05-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what an astonishing place. It looks like the launch-party went really well too - I'm glad.

I would be very happy to visit you if I were to travel to London sometime soon.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing Photos...the "Clubhouse" has such a cool entrance...sort of like a secret society car club

Old 06-08-2012, 05:17 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Clubhouse looking pretty sweet this morning...

Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2012, 05:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
haha lol@ guy on the right with the corona

"omg how does ho do that!!!??"

Name:  IMG_7052.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  140.2 KB

Old 06-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Originally Posted by JustMe
haha lol@ guy on the right with the corona

"omg how does ho do that!!!??"

That was funny