Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Monte Carlo Rallye Historique 2012

Old 02-04-2012, 09:41 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Monte Carlo Rallye Historique 2012

Monte Carlo Rallye Historique 2012
Teamspeed contributing photo credit:
A.S.Photosports

The 15th Monte Carlo Rallye Hstorique once again brought together competitors from all over Europe, congregating in and around Monaco, to test their driving skills on some of the most challenging routes anywhere in the world.

According to the rally's official website, competitors are be able to choose their start location from a list of cities which helped to forge the reputation of the Rallye Monte-Carlo, namely Barcelona (Spain), Glasgow (Scotland), Oslo (Norway), Reims (France), Torino (Italy) and Warsaw (Poland). The different Concentration Legs will meet in Monaco where crews will benefit from a night's rest. The next two legs will then take them northwest to the region around Valence, before the drive back to Monaco for the second part of the Common Leg and the final night of competition.

Again in keeping with tradition, the regularity tests will use special stages that have featured on the Rallye Monte-Carlo in the past. Timing to the nearest second will be ensured using the Tripy GPS system, while timing to the nearest tenth of a second will be clocked by hand. Competitors who enter cars manufactured prior to 1966 or of a cubic capacity of less than 1,300cc will be able to choose the 'low' average speed option.

Competing cars must be a model that contested the Rallye Monte-Carlo between 1955 and 1980. They must consequently have been manufactured before 1980. The list includes some 100 makes and an extremely broad choice of models.

Thank you again to A.S.Photosports for the amazing coverage of this classic event! Enjoy some of the photos below.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
A.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enough
hi all!

Hi all!

First, congratulations for your very impressive web site, great graphic and content!

I was lucky to cover the 2012 historic rallye of Monte-Carlo and I'm proud and happy to present you my work. I hope you will like it despite it's certainly not perfect ( like my English... )

Feel free to mail me for any suggestion, questions, ideas, or judgement even a sever one...

And thanks the Teamspeed team for your interest for my pics!

Sincerelyyours

AS

Old 02-04-2012, 10:46 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^Thanks again mate for the coverage and welcome again to the TEAM!

Old 02-04-2012, 10:46 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhhh myyyy!!!!! Thank you AS!!

Fahh, I want to participate so bad! Preferably in that beige 2000 GTV - it's local to me and I see it all the time.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:49 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I give up ..... What is this?

Old 02-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
A.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enoughA.S.Photosports will become famous soon enough
Tchecoslovakia

Karel MACH
Jan BLAHA

SKODA 130 RS 1976

Old 02-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
One more:

Attached Images  
Old 02-04-2012, 05:48 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Great stuff!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to Teamspeed!

Old 02-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Great event and great photos, thanks for sharing with us.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Monte Carlo Rallye Historique 2012