Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Help with defenders in the middle east

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
Help with defenders in the middle east

Anyone know how to get their hands on a brand new landrover defender professional in the middle east? The dealership in Bahrain say that Landrover wont give them any to sell because there are no GCC specs.

Although a couple of ppl around here are bringing them in from the UAE... anyone?

Old 10-17-2011, 04:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Welcome to the team
one of the members has one here in bahrain, non you found in the UAE for sale?

Old 10-17-2011, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
they told me the same when i wanted to get it from bahrain, so i got mine from dubai. after i met with the MD of euromotors (Zayed) and tod him that i got mine from dubai cuz ur sales team mentioned that they cant bring in any, he specifically said if you have anyone that has that sort of problem, have them contact me directly and ill make it happen

Old 10-25-2011, 05:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
thanks for the help guys. the input really helped.

Captain Stradale i dont think stepping it up to the MD before knowing the prices is a smart idea. i honestly thought you bought yours from al oair in the UAE. Now yours is the 2 door one. Any idea on the professional defender price wise??

SL55K thanks for the welcome. I did find a couple in the UAE for sale but they were second hand, i was actually thinking of going all out on this one.. having it done my way color optional equipment... Even though these things are ment to be bare to the bone utility vehicles.

Old 10-25-2011, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Available in the UAE by order straight from the dealer ( Al Tayer )

PM me if you're interested, ill talk to a friend of mine @ the dealership.

Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks i really appreciate it. Let me get back to you once things get really serious. We might need more than one.

Old 10-25-2011, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to help a fellow TS'er,

Hit me up anytime

Old 10-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team!

Old 10-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
btw check out the new land rover defender concept that was just released, if you are not in a hurry i would try and wait for that one cause it looks siiiiiiick !!!

Old 10-26-2011, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by 430berlinetta
Welcome to the team!
appreciate the greetings

Originally Posted by 430berlinetta
btw check out the new land rover defender concept that was just released, if you are not in a hurry i would try and wait for that one cause it looks siiiiiiick !!!
Any idea when the new one is coming out? and where I can find pictures of the new beast?