Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

2012 VW Beetle

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Love those old Bugs so much

Old 10-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Love those old Bugs so much
Don't you have one??

Old 10-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
The GTI? Fantastic car - one of my favorites.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Cool car.

I own no old bug. VW bus only.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Best car in ze world

Old 10-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
CFC: I'm a HUGE fan of the classic Beetle and one of the biggest fans you'd ever meet of the Golf (the Golf R represents the perfection of the hot hatch). I'm a big VW fan in general, so why are you telling me to STFU?

Last edited by Carrera; 10-11-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrera
CFC: I'm a HUGE fan of the classic Beetle and one of the biggest fans you'd ever meet of the Golf (the Golf R represents the perfection of the hot hatch). I'm a big VW fan in general, so why are you telling me to STFU?
What happens is that you read some car magazines and come up with these polarizing opinions with ZERO experience to back them up. Then you spout off to those of us who have owned/driven/buy these cars like you're telling us something we don't know. As I've suggested to you many times, it's not what you're saying, it's HOW. Present them less authoritatively and people will listen to your opinion more readily (perhaps). Maybe STFU was a little harsh, but I was trying to save you from further scorn...

Old 10-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Yes a VW Beetle I think is COOL.

My range of cars apparently doesn't have to include the 99% unattainable for a good portion of the world. The drivers of the world don't drive Ferrari's and Porsche's. The drivers of the world drive real cars for real people.

I like ALL CARS

Well except Fords and Lambos but hey are they really cars?

Better yet tell me why it's not a good car? Well priced. Good gas mileage. Cool looking (obviously my opinion) The cars actually have resale value. VW is a great company and has been forever.

This car costs less than a GT3 Engine (by half)

My wife wants to get the oldest an A4. Good cars. Good looking. Most likely will cave because I like seeing my wife naked.
I never said its not a good car. I've driven the previous gen beetle, found is bit off for my liking. And the engines offered in my country are not that great for the money you put down. All I intend to say is there are better cars that Beetle. I think US gets the 160 HP one, maybe you can get that is its really a hoot to drive.

And yes, Ford and lambos are really cars.

Old 10-12-2011, 02:00 AM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
I never said its not a good car. I've driven the previous gen beetle, found is bit off for my liking. And the engines offered in my country are not that great for the money you put down. All I intend to say is there are better cars that Beetle. I think US gets the 160 HP one, maybe you can get that is its really a hoot to drive.

And yes, Ford and lambos are really cars
I see what you said there

Old 10-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Alright, now go and make yourself a 'sammich'.

Quick Reply: 2012 VW Beetle