Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

More proof that kids are idiots....

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I feel like it would be good to replace the wheels with blocks on these cars.

Driving hard may be fun. But doing it on the freeway in the middle of the day is just stupid. If you want to break laws go ahead, just make sure you do not uselessly endanger others, which these nimrods did not get through their skulls.

Don't steal the car, don't scratch it up, just put the car on jacks and take the wheels.

Then keep taking the wheels...

Until they learn not to be idiots.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
All rich Asian parents, and all of them do not even have a full D.L yet. B.C. has a graduated policy it takes a couple of years to have a full D.L. and the insurance would have been big money to insure these Exotics like 15K plus.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:15 PM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
hahaha i am just gonna say LOL

Old 09-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
I think it's a LP560 with LP570 parts on. And it's most likely Caelum Blue, not Monterey.

Originally Posted by McRae
Looks like the infamous Monterey Blue 570-4 got busted...

Young, new drivers in Ferrari, Lamborghini convoy busted after B.C. street race

Old 09-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Nath4N
I think it's a LP560 with LP570 parts on. And it's most likely Caelum Blue, not Monterey.
You're right, you can see in the video link that it's got aftermarket wheels, no side graphics and no carbon engine cover is a give away.

Still looks great though.

Old 09-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
I've never said this before, but in my next life, I want to be a Canadian Asian.
What's up with the wifebeaters? They look like the villains from Tokyo Drift's geeky cousins.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
It's all HK money no doubt. It's the usual in Vancouver for sure and I've previously seen a bunch of those cars on the streets.