Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Exclusive spyshots by me for TeamSpeed!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Replicant is on a distinguished roadReplicant is on a distinguished road
Talking Exclusive spyshots by me for TeamSpeed!

Hello,
I haven't here for a while but i was seeing on other sites lots of spy-stuff with the name of Teamspeed on it. So congrats for that, because your name is global.

I posted some stuff early last summer...Here are some new photo's and i hope you all like it.

I am now in Spain, Granada. And what is the big thing here that not many people know, yes the Siera Nevada where they test a lot of cars all over the world.

Today I went with my Canon on the pass where they test-drive there prototypes. I took lots of photo's from exclusive new cars. I don't know all the types of the cars but maybe you know.

This photo's are exclusively for Teamspeed, so no other site get my photo's, I only got my initials on it.

Some new type of Bentley they where testing, later on there will be shots from a black covered version..

The new Porsche 991, only it's covered heavily like most of the cars.. Got a video of the sound if you are interested.

New Mercedes SL.. Was a fantastic sound a great car even when covered...

Mercedes, little bit wrapped but enough to see..

There where lots of these Mercs testing, probably for new engines because i see no exterior difference..

Facelift Audi. This guys where very arogant and agressive, didn't liked Audi, and now i just hate it haha..

This must be something special otherwise it would be wrapped so good.. The other testing Mercs where not wrapped, but this one was..
Maybe a new type?

Here is the black Bentley, it's the same as the blue one before, so there must be something new... Dunno much about Bentley but maybe a Super sport Cabrio something?

A more sporty version of the 991, maybe the Turbo version.. This one is different from the one above...

Ok, this was my day here in Siera Nevada. It was a lot of work to make this post, hope you tread it with respect and please leave a comment behind. Teamspeed may do with the photo's whatever they like, just PM me if you need something...

Greetings,
Nico

Last edited by Replicant; 07-13-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
nice spy shots!

would LOVE to listen to the 991 turbo soundclip!! Post it up!!

Old 07-13-2011, 01:01 PM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
awesome pics...

Old 07-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
The sound was not that impressive..
He was driving to slow on a low gear...
Will post it on Youtube and put a link down here .
Thanks a lot for the comment!

Old 07-13-2011, 01:07 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great spot Nico!

Old 07-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Old 07-14-2011, 04:39 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Sean is an unknown quantity at this point
woah thanks for the pics! looking forward to a lot of these cars

Old 07-14-2011, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Nice, thanks for sharing.