Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

James Bond style Rear View Mirror Spy Cam

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Former Sponsor
Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
James Bond style Rear View Mirror Spy Cam

One of my dealers approached me with this recently and asked if a hidden camera could be installed inside the mirror for surveillance purposes - since we have two way mirror technology for most cars. Uhm.. yeah I suppose that could work.. and after testing yeah it does work. This may be our latest product. Potential applications:

• Nanny Cam - find out how the nanny treats your kids when she "thinks" no one is looking
  • Spouse Cam - let's hope this isn't needed but if you need to be sure..
  • Teen Cam - I'll be honest I'd be pissed if this was done to me but I'm not a teenager anymore
  • Dealer Cam - Tired of the punks at xyz dealership hot-rodding your $100k + car? This could actually be profitable
  • Valet Cam - If you're brave enough to valet your car

Old 06-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
- You Guys Are Never Gonna Believe This Cam - show your buddies what happened the night before in the car

added one for ya

Old 06-23-2011, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
And let the YouTube uploads come rushing in!

Old 06-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
This would have been great years ago when Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson were still together...