Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

11.8mi + 318 Turns = 3 cars worth $5mil having fun

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
11.8mi + 318 Turns = 3 cars worth $5mil having fun

Have been to Tail of The Dragon several times and always see cool sh!t there but this would take the cake!

killboy.com photos - The Original Photographer from Hwy US129 Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap

Old 05-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
I think the first comment sums those three up

Old 05-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Veyrons just don't do it for me anymore.. not since every rapper and his mother (literally) have one.

Old 05-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
Veyrons just don't do it for me anymore.. not since every rapper and his mother (literally) have one.
After I realized a Veyron isn't but no more than two feet longer than your present generation Miata. I reached the same conclusion.

We need something a little more harder now to step on the Veyron's toes. And I don't mean that Hennessey kit car.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by X2daC
After I realized a Veyron isn't but no more than two feet longer than your present generation Miata. I reached the same conclusion.

We need something a little more harder now to step on the Veyron's toes. And I don't mean that Hennessey kit car.
Indeed.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are so lucky Deals Gap in your backwoods... all the roads where I live are nice, neat, straight, intersecting squares. Going for a drive where there is an actual bend in the road is about a 150 mile journey.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
You guys are so lucky Deals Gap in your backwoods... all the roads where I live are nice, neat, straight, intersecting squares. Going for a drive where there is an actual bend in the road is about a 150 mile journey.
Head up to Brooksville. Some nice curvy roads up there.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I thought Sebring was further than that...

Old 05-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by STLG
It is very nice as a technical innovation.

Not as something that I strive for or desire.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Banned
Same, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by O2Supply
It is very nice as a technical innovation.

Not as something that I strive for or desire.

I agree 100%. It's definitely an amazing machine, but I have no desire of owning one. It would be fun to take it on a few top speed runs though.

Quick Reply: 11.8mi + 318 Turns = 3 cars worth $5mil having fun