Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

GCC SandStorm and result

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 07:29 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
GCC SandStorm and result

Hello,

Recentley a sandstorm passed by Kuwait,Bahrain,Saudi Arabia & United Arab Emarites.

YouTube - Kuwait Scary Sand Storm

Video my friend took at their farm,

I've parked my car in the garage, I wonder how different it would of been if I had it parked outside baking in the sun. Fine dust has entered inside, I got it cleaned and when I first saw it, it looked like someone has parked it in the middle of the desert and was drifting around it.

I've cleaned the car twice today, there is still some dust in some hard to reach places.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
That's insane!

Glad you are safe Mo!!

Old 03-26-2011, 07:51 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
That's insane!

Glad you are safe Mo!!
Got used to it

The Car Wash companies are making serious money today, I should of taken some pictures of the cars that are taking a que/waiting in line.

I know someone who replaced his airfilters and cabin filters, he was driving 2 hours in this weather.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
v n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the rough
Wow that is some srs sand! and ye must be good buisness having a car wash

Old 03-26-2011, 07:55 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by v n sthlm
Wow that is some srs sand! and ye must be good buisness having a car wash
It's usually a once in the year thing for a sand storm this capacity.

Old 03-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Air filters would be ruined after driving it that. Good time to be in the car washa and detailing business.

Old 03-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
v n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
It's usually a once in the year thing for a sand storm this capacity.
aa okey, tought it was more common