Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

My 500 Abarth with custom exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow My 500 Abarth with custom exhaust

YouTube - My 500 Abarth Lovely Sound! - Scara73 Exhaust

This is my daily drive, do you like it?

Old 02-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
cute. i love it.

Old 02-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond repute
I talked to the Fiat rep at the NAIAS in Detroit and they said along with bringing the 500 to the US, the Abarth will follow later.

Old 02-04-2011, 02:07 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Love those things! It's like an angry little strawberry.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh I want one so bad!

Old 02-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura about
That sounds awesom

Old 02-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I love the Fiat 500 Abarths, your one looks awesome!

Old 02-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks!
This Sunday i will drive on the Varano racetrack, Maserati's official track, so i will upload in the following weeks the onboard video!

Old 02-07-2011, 06:09 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I really like the abarth, nice colour as well...sounds good.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gardus is on a distinguished roadGardus is on a distinguished roadGardus is on a distinguished roadGardus is on a distinguished road
If you are interested in the Abarth 500, we have A LOT of experience on these cars...as we work with a well known tuner for Abarth and Fiat in general we tested lots of 500 and Grande Punto.
With the exhaust and a remap we've seen cars come close to 200 bhp..lot of fun!
This is the last dyno day here at the company: