Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

People love burnouts in Italy...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow People love burnouts in Italy...

In Italy everyone loves cars, but well, in this video you will see some hilarious people in the tunnel of the Monza track waiting at the end of the day for the cars coming out and screaming them to do a burnout. Ahah i have never seen something like this before!

YouTube - Hilarious Tunnel Burnouts and Powersliding Supercars + Exotics!

Old 01-31-2011, 10:47 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
That was the gayest vid in a long time I want that 8 min back. Do not watch this.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
That was the gayest vid in a long time I want that 8 min back. Do not watch this.

Old 02-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
afb86 is infamous around these partsafb86 is infamous around these partsafb86 is infamous around these partsafb86 is infamous around these partsafb86 is infamous around these parts
Being a first gen Italian, now I know why I love burnouts!! Thanks Marchettino