Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.
View Poll Results: Vote for the 2011 Teamspeed.com car of the year!
2011 Porsche 997 GT2RS
35.41%
2011 Ferrari 458 Italia
34.93%
2011 Ferrari 599 GTO
25.36%
2011 Aston Martin DBS
3.83%
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS
8.61%
2011 Audi R8 V10
5.26%
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
8.13%
2011 Bentley Continental Supersports
3.83%
2011 Porsche 997 Turbo S
12.92%
2011 BMW M3
3.83%
2011 Nissan GT-R
0.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

::Place Your Vote! Teamspeed 2011 car of the Year::

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 04:51 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Thought I'd be the only one voting SLS but it seems others did as well!
Cars from Porsche and Ferrari are phenomenal, but the SLS gets at me on the vintage level.
Good choices all around though.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
I really wanted to vote for the 458 Italia; but just couldn't when the 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO was on there. That got my vote instead.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:24 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget to vote guys!

Old 12-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
GT2rs!!! FTW!

Old 12-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
What, no Chevy Volt? All the car magazines seem to think that is the best car out at the moment...

Seriously, I found it very hard to decide between the 599 GTO and the GT2RS. Even though I prefer small turbo engines to to big V12s, the Ferrari got my vote.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
GTO with the 458 and the GT2RS in resective order.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I actually voted for the 458. My reasons are it's the freshest of the bunch. New car. New Technology; and it shows what the future will hold for Sports cars as a whole.

The 599 GTO while great; the 599 has been around, and not to mention it's price-point is reaching the stratosphere. Clearly I love ANY 997 model; and I adore the GT series 997- but again, this chassis is not new and it's at the end of its life cycle. GT2RS is king, clearly. But as an 'all around incredible car' no. I'd not want to drive the GT2RS on a daily basis.

The others mentioned, are all great cars. But I think the 458 is the pinnacle of 'whats hot and awesome' as cars go these days.

Thus my vote.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
OH and btw, why the HELL would you put the E92 chassis M3??? That was really odd and random. Doesn't belong in that bunch. Sorry.

And I do want to put a VERY honorable mention to the SLS. For <$200k you get a low production, pretty much hand built car, one of the best values out there.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:03 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
This is really tough for me, but I have to agree with the GTO. I love the 458 after seeing one in person, but the GTO is just so aggressive.

Old 12-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
No more votes????

Quick Reply: ::Place Your Vote! Teamspeed 2011 car of the Year::