Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

[SEMA 2010]: Exclusive Teamspeed Coverage by Jason Tang

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
I think the new Festiva looks pretty hot!
That's the new Focus RS. They're currently the king of the hot hatches over in Europe. I hope they bring the next gen RS here...

Old 11-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Whoops....thanks for the correction, Alex. I don't know my Fords!

Old 11-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gigharbor1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Fantastic, Jason. Thank you for sharing! My head hurts now. No reason for anyone to bring their camera if they can access your photos

Love that R8 by ABT...wish their components are more accessible in North America and didn't cost as much as a new car.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:19 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very nice pics and TS exclusive pcs at that...

thank you for posting them.

Old 11-17-2010, 11:55 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Wonderful coverage and photos! I like the red FXX, white/red 599 GTO (Giovanna wheels), grey GT3 RS (H&R), white/carbon ABT R8, and Fall-Line M3 race car. Models for Fall Line and Gloss It are cute.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:29 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Almost like being there, thanks JT Maybe next year I'll score passes.

Old 11-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
wow that michael fux has one of the best GTO's ever
but who is he? i've nvr heard of him, i only noe he has an epic collection

Old 01-02-2011, 02:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
intropiles is an unknown quantity at this point
Is that all? I think, it not all yet.. MORE!