Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

RACE THE BASE - my quest for 200 mph, legally

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nath4N
Every photo that has F40 in it is a "good one". Post all you've got
Haha, truth in that. I'll see what else I can find when I get home. Hopefully I gots something for ya.

Originally Posted by Zorro
That's a 1000mph wing on a 240mph car.

Nah, not a fan, but no doubt it is damn fast, and I sure am happy to see an Enzo driven rather than a garage queen. The presentation is just a bit OTT for me.
Yeah, a bit much for me too, but wow, when you see it in person does it ever grab your attention!!! That's what he wanted for his advertising, so good on him. I LOVE the Enzo, especially unadorned like Ric's red beauty. As for Zahir's it was done in the style of the FXX which "only" goes 210 mph. Similar style wing etc. It's Edo's Ferrari XX kit. To each their own, but I'm not gonna argue with a guy that takes his car, regardless of its cost, and personalizes it for himself. It's his car and he loves it. Justifiably so. None of my cars are stock, and not all the mods are to the engine. I did the mods for me not anyone else, and I love my cars. But I agree, it's great that he drives it. A LOT!!!

Old 09-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Only found one more on my computer. A few friends that were there have some too (on their FB's right now). I'll see if I can get the originals from them, and if not, I'll just put up the facebook pics. It's such a cool car, every time I see it!!!

So, here's the one I found on my computer, plus a couple more old ones from before it was wrapped too.

Attached Images