Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

If you could own 5 Cars what would they be.....Conditions apply!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
Updating my post with pics

1) A Daily Driver. SL63 AMG

2) A GT Car ideal for travelling in style and speed. DBS Volante

3) A Race car only for the track. FXX

4) A 4WD to tow the race car and go to the snow in. Bowler Nemesis

5) A Lightweight road racer for early morning runs up to the hills. Zonda F

Oh, and new TS members should be required to fill this out upon sign-up! lol

and I agree with MM, 10 car garage with similar conditions would be a good thread

Last edited by KimoTh3rapy; 08-05-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
NelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant futureNelsonF has a brilliant future
Ideal 5

1) Daily Driver. 997.2 TurboS cab/pdk
2) A GT Car ideal for travelling in style and speed. I don`t need comfort -Ferrari 599GTO
3) A Race car only for the track. GT3Cup
4) A 4WD to tow the race car and go to the snow in. Cayenne Turbo S.
5) A Lightweight road racer for early morning runs up to the hills. 997.2GT3RS

Old 08-05-2010, 02:25 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
A lightweight road racer Revention? THat thing weighs 4700 pounds dry!

Old 08-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
yeah didn't really think that one through >_<

gotta go with a zonda f then

also if we do another thread with 10 options, I think the list should be:

1) An Daily Driver.
2) A GT Car ideal for traveling in style and speed.
3) A Race car only for the track.
4) A 4WD for Off-road Fun
5) A Lightweight road racer for early morning runs up to the hills.
6) A Classic
7) An SUV for taking the family on Vacation
8) A Regular car to make into a street racer
9) An American Muscle car
10) Any other

Last edited by KimoTh3rapy; 08-05-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i have another car to add: how about a car u have just to look at it, to caress it, and sometimes take it out for a short stint, to feel it and enjoy the looks and sound?!

Old 08-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
1) Aston Martin Rapide in black
2) Aston Martin V12 Vantage in white
3) Porsche GT2 RS in black
4) Porsche Cayenne Turbo in black
5) '73 Porsche Carrera RS in white

Old 08-05-2010, 05:03 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KimoTh3rapy
8) A Regular car to make into a street racer
I don`t think I`d need 10 cars but besides the low key car I`d need something like that above as well

A car you choose just to mod the hell out of it....
yeah..that`s a cool idea

but atm I can`t say what I`d choose....I`ll come up later with it

Old 08-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
1) Daily Driver: Audi RS6 Avant

2) A GT Car ideal for traveling in style and speed: Ferrari 599 GTO

3) A Race car only for the track: Ferrari F40 LM

4) A 4WD to tow the race car and go to the snow in: Chevrolet Suburban 2500

5) A Lightweight road racer for early morning runs up to the hills: Ferrari 458 Italia Spider

Last edited by Scootypuff Jr.; 08-05-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
1) Daily Driver. 2010 BMW X5 xDrive40d
2) A GT Car ideal for travelling in style and speed. Not really a GT, but for style and speed. Girgio Silverstone Ferrari 458 Italia Spider w/ red interior.
3) A Race car only for the track. 997 GT3 Cup
4) A 4WD to tow the race car and go to the snow in. Well, the X5 covers this, so I'll take another Sports Car. Basalt Black Carrera GT
5) A Lightweight road racer for early morning runs up to the hills. Boxster Spyder.

Bonus, and because I can't decide between it and the Boxster Spyder. 993 Carrera RS Clubsport

My perfect 6-car Garage!

Last edited by RickyZone; 08-05-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
ok to complete the list:

6) A Classic: Ferrari 275 GTB/4
7) An SUV for taking the family on Vacation: Range Rover TDV8 Vogue
8) A Regular car to make into a street racer: well u have to go for a skyline r34^^
9) An American Muscle car: not the easiest one for a german guy but i´d go for ford gt 40 if that counts
10) Any other: hmmmm veyron

Quick Reply: If you could own 5 Cars what would they be.....Conditions apply!