Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

If you could own 5 Cars what would they be.....Conditions apply!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
1) A Daily Driver.-- 997.2TT (PDK)
2) A GT Car ideal for travelling in style and speed.-- Aston Martin DBS Carbon
3) A Race car only for the track.-- 996 GT3 RS
4) A 4WD to tow the race car and go to the snow in.-- Range Rover Sport
5) A Lightweight road racer for early morning runs up to the hills--16M

Old 08-06-2010, 04:25 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
hmm....to be honest...with all that money,I`d rather own and operate a light jet like the L-39....mmm yummy

Old 08-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i will add the rest of my list

6) A Classic: ferrari 365 gts/4 daytona
7) An SUV for taking the family on Vacation: cayenne turbo
8) A Regular car to make into a street racer: nissan gtr
9) An American Muscle car: 69 camaro ss/rs
10) Any other: spyker c8 aileron spyder

Old 08-07-2010, 04:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
1. BMW 550i
2. Mercedes-Benz SLS
3. Porsche GT3 RSR
4. BMW X5 35d
5. Pagani Zonda F Clubsport

Old 08-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Condor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ECB
as for the modding car...

would it be technically possible to somehow get a V10 in the back of a GT3RS?
Now theres an idea!!

I say, the 911 will have a V8 in the near future in the rear....

Old 08-07-2010, 10:21 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
yeah,I really hope they follow the example of Ruf and put a racing V8 in the back of a 911.
Maybe they even could manage to put the engine on or in front of the rear axle - somehow

Old 08-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ptphotography
1) Honestly I can't decide. Like 10 options floating through my head.
2) 599 GTO
3) This is hard. Either a 430 GT2 car or possibly a Diablo GT-R. Wait..... McLaren F1 LM!!!
4) Silverado 2500 HD or the new Sierra Denali HD.
5) Challenge Stradale. Nero, no stripe, rosso/nero alcantara, fire extinguisher, radio delete, race harnesses, lexan slide windows, Capristo Race 3. My absolute dream car.
Making a few changes to my list. 2,4, and 5 stay the same.

1) AM V12 Vantage

3) 599XX in a color I cannot decide on. Number 3 livery.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Making a few changes to my list. 2,4, and 5 stay the same.

1) AM V12 Vantage

3) 599XX in a color I cannot decide on. Number 3 livery.

Oh no... maybe #3 should be an F40 LM. Crap....

Old 08-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
astonsclim is an unknown quantity at this point
1) A Daily Driver: audi r8 v8, white
2) A GT Car ideal for traveling in style and speed: aston v12 vantage or one-77..., white
3) A Race car only for the track: new lotus exige, periwinkle
4) A 4WD for Off-road Fun: mitsu evo x, white
5) A Lightweight road racer for early morning runs up to the hills: ferrari scud, white sin livery
6) A Classic: 250gt lusso, brown? - idk what the colors called
7) An SUV for taking the family on Vacation: q7, white
8) A Regular car to make into a street racer: e92 m3, white
9) An American Muscle car: 67 shelby
10) Any other: lp670, grigio t

Old 08-08-2010, 10:29 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ECB
1) An Daily Driver. F430 Scuderia 16M
2) A GT Car ideal for travelling in style and speed. I don`t need comfort - 997.2 Turbo S PDK convertible
3) A Race car only for the track. No.79 M3 GT2
4) A 4WD to tow the race car and go to the snow in. Panamera Turbo
5) A Lightweight road racer for early morning runs up to the hills. Ferrari Enzo
In my fictional E-world

Since I only have a 5 car garage and some cars proved to be other than expected I had to go on and flip some of them

The 16M got a Novitec engine upgrade and will be my Sunday morning car,since it was to rough for a DD

So I needed a new DD and since Munich is full of road construction areas and I don`t want to have to take detours daily it had to be a car that can take some bumps without braking your spine or scratching the front bumper.
I was debating between the Bentley Continental GT Supersports and the R8 Spyder,since I needed some luxury in my DD as well.
In the end I went for the R8 V10 Spyder because the Supersports made me feel old and settled....which I am totally not!And that V10 in the back just sounds right...not too loud,yet very present.

The Enzo had to go,as I just could not see it sitting in the garage because I`d rather take another car that is less precious to abuse on those bumby backroads
Enzo out - 599 GTO in Lucky me

The two Porsches are doing their job quite well....but I`m currently looking for a nice engine upgrade on the Panny..any suggestions?

Quick Reply: If you could own 5 Cars what would they be.....Conditions apply!