Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Beauty & the Beast

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
Beauty & the Beast

the mini is such a cute car ! haha i love it

Attached Images   
Old 06-01-2010, 04:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I love the White one check out the reverse light

Old 06-01-2010, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by like.no.other
I love the White one check out the reverse light
hahahaha i didnt notice ! lol

Old 06-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
The orange one is Sh. Jabers and the white one is Subah Al wardis, mashallah both lovely! I've got a similar photo with mine parked next to BillyBob! Will try and find it and post it! lol

Old 06-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 430berlinetta
The orange one is Sh. Jabers and the white one is Subah Al wardis, mashallah both lovely! I've got a similar photo with mine parked next to BillyBob! Will try and find it and post it! lol
please doooo

Old 06-02-2010, 03:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
its more like David and Goliath. not beauty and the beast

Old 06-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Here is Nigel and BillyBob. Since this pic Nigel has had a full respray in the same color to freshen it up a bit with some new chrome parts to brighten everything up. Its next stop is to the upholsterers to get the black gauges and dials in as well as new leather all black with blue piping. Will post pics when done!

Attached Images   
Old 06-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mashalla they both look gorgeous !!

Old 06-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
an old cooper will be my next vehicle, i've had a motor in the garage for it for years....just need the time and workspace now

Old 06-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks Hamad!!