Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Went to a Classic Car Event [PICS]

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant futurefredej has a brilliant future
Went to a Classic Car Event [PICS]

This 911 was interesting. Don't know if I really like it or not, very special.
It's built on a Carrera from 87'. It now looks more like a 993 but with 996 taillights and a 997 GT3 front. The engine is some sort of RSR 3.8L racing engine with 380 hp. Awesome track car!

Those early cars looks so good

Nice color

RS

more RS

Anyone remember the "Design & Plastic"-cars from the 80s? Crazy!

Astons

Volvo

Panteras

There was a small airshow with a Spitfire from 1942.

Hope you enjoyed

Old 05-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Great photo coverage, thanks for sharing...!!!

But who ruined this M6...?:

Attached Images  
Old 05-23-2010, 02:29 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fredej

Anyone remember the "Design & Plastic"-cars from the 80s? Crazy!

Call me crazy but I love this car!

Old 05-23-2010, 02:31 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Ha, I didn't think there were any Zirkelbach Porsches around still!