Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Motorcycles and Cars on Mulholland

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
speedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond repute
Motorcycles and Cars on Mulholland

Speed and Motion/Mulholland 5-09-10 Gallery

Some pictures from the gallery.

Old 05-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
The guy on the right sorta makes me chuckle......^^^^

Ps. am i the ony one bored of 'all black' racing suits? That guys suit in the 1st pic rocks the casbah!

Old 05-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
That first pic is fantastic. I love that style of bike

Old 05-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
That first pic is fantastic. I love that style of bike
Guy probably does a lot of riding and track-days. He's got a custom helmet on too.

That bike is bad-azz!! Mark could totally see you shredding tires on that thing!

Old 05-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
That single pic made me want a Streetfighter. Real bad.

Old 05-10-2010, 01:37 PM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
Kudo's to the guy putting the Desmo through it's paces on the street. I hate people who buy things only to have them sit on display.

Old 05-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
makes me wanna get a bike and go join my dad and brother riding

Old 05-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
those pics make me want to ride and than I see my wife and remember I like to see her naked more........I still want one of those Triumph Bonneville Cafe bikes though. She might allow that one for weekend rides. I've not touched my Ducati in a year plus

Old 05-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
colleague sitting next to me races his 1098. Won his amateur series last year.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by Schwabe
colleague sitting next to me races his 1098. Won his amateur series last year.
I raced 2 years with a guy that used to be a factory Ducati guy. Tell your Colleague he's nuts I respect anyone with Balls that big that can fit em on a Motorcycle. My buddy quit racing after a compression launched him superman style 100ft through the air. He still has one of his Factory bikes at the house. It's such a cool bike.

Quick Reply: Motorcycles and Cars on Mulholland