Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Video: Truck driver doesn’t notice Renault Clio stuck in his bumper

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010 | 01:51 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Video: Truck driver doesn’t notice Renault Clio stuck in his bumper

This video is too unbelievable to put into words. Really. We could just tell you to go ahead and watch it so you can see for yourselves, but we’re going to try our best to come up with the right words to describe it.

First there’s a truck driving along a highway. Sounds normal enough, right? Unfortunately, that’s where the ‘normal-ness’ of this video ends.

See, while the driver was driving along on his way to God-knows-where, he is completely oblivious – we’re going to repeat that: COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS – to the fact that there’s a Renault Clio that’s stuck on his bumper!

From the looks of how the brake lights of Clio keep flashing, it looks like there’s actually someone inside the car yet the driver doesn’t even notice it.

Unbelievable!

YouTube - lorry driver doesn't see car

Old 03-18-2010 | 01:52 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
This is a direct quote from youtube:

I've enhanced the video over 9000x and I have concluded this video is indeed a fake. I could clearly see the pixel diffusion on that car. It was obviously pasted over the front of the truck. I am a professional video analyzer for the FBI and CIA. Everyone who says this video is real should go to FBI and CIA video analysis school before they assume any judgment.

Old 03-18-2010 | 01:54 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
And another direct quote from youtube:

I am a professional YouTube analyst. My credential is a G.E.D. from John Calvin HS, an accomplishment which speaks for itself. This video looks convincing. That does appear to be a real car stuck in front of a truck. I can also attest to the veracity of that being an actual road having acquired a drivers license. Considering the equivocal nature of this video... The real question is not whether or not the video is FAKE (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) but if it has been STAGED (elections).

Who knows, it could be real of fake. My guess is that it is real but has been staged

Old 03-18-2010 | 08:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!