Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

50 ugliest cars of the past 50 years

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
K i'll bite how do you know??

Old 11-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
It was rhetorical. But since you asked, I was heading to Newport one night and got off of I-5 onto the 55 and pushed it into the 180's. All of a sudden an Enzo pulls alongside of me, revs and is gone like I was standing still. $12k bike is nothing compared to that beast. What a rush though.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
What were you riding?

Although I knew it was rhetorical, I also knew you would be eager to share!

Old 11-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Banned
2006 YZF-R1 "Raven" edition. How I miss that bike!

Old 11-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Prius, Subaru Baja, Element all deserve to be on that list

Old 11-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Banned
Sorry about the threadjack Schwabe.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned
While we are at it, put that annoying box on wheels (Scion) on the list.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
Why don't we start our own list since we all seem to agree with some but not all of the list put for ward!

I agree whole hartedly with the scion

I submit the Ford Shoebox I mean Flex

Old 11-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Banned
I really don't have any love for the early 80's Mustangs... Add those as well.

And yes, the Flex is horrific.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
I hate to say it but the 914 is on my list I never liked that car!

Quick Reply: 50 ugliest cars of the past 50 years