Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

New Sponsor - Switchcars.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
New Sponsor - Switchcars.com

Hi all! I just wanted to introduce myself and my company as the newest sponsor of Teamspeed. Switchcars.com has been around since 2005, locating cars for customers, selling their cars, and in general hooking everyone up with clean exotic cars at fair prices.

In October 2008....we moved....and now offer what no one else does:

An exotic car dealership, AT A RACETRACK. Yep, our showroom is right smack in the middle of Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. What does that mean? You can come out and test drive a car ON THE TRACK, not on busy city streets with cops, traffic, and all that crap.

Then, you can buy the car, and come back and play! The facility has a 3.5 mile road course, 3 driving schools, private lessons, a $3mil clubhouse with spa facilities, masseuse, bar, etc., plus 80 garages on site, a service and tire shop, and trackside condos coming soon.

We are also a dealer for Trailex aluminum race trailers.....so we can take care of you from start to finish.

SO GAME ON BUY SOME CARS AND COME PLAY AT THE TRACK!!!

SwitchCars.com - Exotic Car Destination Dealership

Old 07-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
wow... that sounds like the best shop ever invented.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
i promise you that i would be a customer if you were over here.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by h-bo
i promise you that i would be a customer if you were over here.
where is "over here"? Across the pond?

Old 07-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
You guys have some awesome cars!! Welcome to the Team!

Love that Lotus 2eleven.

Old 07-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
switzerland..france... yeah... across the pond.

Old 07-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by h-bo
switzerland..france... yeah... across the pond.
hey, don't let that stop you!! I've sold two cars to Switzerland just this month....I do a decent amount of business there. And, you can fly over here for a weekend and do "racetrack delivery" and then I'll ship your car over there!

Old 07-16-2009, 05:19 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome!

You guys had my dream car for sale a couple months ago. Balloon White '06 SE Gallardo with aftermarket wheels.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I monitor their site pretty frequently, they've got a hell of an operation. Welcome to the team!!!

Last edited by "The JC"; 07-16-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the Team! your operation is stellar!

Quick Reply: New Sponsor - Switchcars.com