Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Official Fastest cars of TeamSpeed - 1/4 mile, Mile, 60-130 & 0-186 (300k)

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by the ronin
127mph in third... That was one-two-three and then gone ..oh yeah that was up hill..
Why don't you just invest in a VBOX and then you can get some actual numbers on that thing as opposed asking us to time it off of a video with a stop watch.

Old 11-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Do you mean to tell me you don't have a good watch or can't even look at the time counter at the bottom of the video, is that really to much trouble ?.... I don't need to put a VBOX in my car to stroke my ego.... Omega works just fine..

Old 11-25-2010, 01:06 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys if we have any new results to add as per the rules in the first post of this thread please PM me! Happy Turkey Day!

Old 11-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Do you mean to tell me you don't have a good watch or can't even look at the time counter at the bottom of the video, is that really to much trouble ?.... I don't need to put a VBOX in my car to stroke my ego.... Omega works just fine..

Old 11-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
allanlambo..............

Old 11-26-2010, 12:14 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys this thread is for posting the info on run times of the cars, not the banter, that's for the general threads please, thanks.

Old 12-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Banned
Here is a little 0-100-0 with easy braking done three years ago......
Yeah just use your very expensive stop watch...throw a second or two in if you like.....

YouTube - 0-100-0 and Drive By

Old 12-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I got 43 secs. Good work

Old 12-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Sent to Luis.

Here is a 1/4 mile pass I made in my stock 2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo.

11.87 @ 115.6

Old 12-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Here is a little 0-100-0 with easy braking done three years ago......
Yeah just use your very expensive stop watch...throw a second or two in if you like.....

YouTube - 0-100-0 and Drive By
Wow...thats awesome....:dizzy :

Quick Reply: Official Fastest cars of TeamSpeed - 1/4 mile, Mile, 60-130 & 0-186 (300k)