Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

More garage Help is needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
More garage Help is needed

So pretty much decided on what to do with the floor and that will be done sometimes soon. But before I do that, one other thing I need to take care of before I do the flooring.

I have a support beam in the middle of the garage. I know somoene once told me now there is a technology to take that out and put support in place. I am really clueless in this kind of stuff.

Who do i call for something like that to even get a price quote from? Local Builder? Please advise.

Regards,
RJ

Old 03-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Fable is on a distinguished roadFable is on a distinguished road
Hi my wife is an architect and does what you can see here .: Special Car Garage :.
If you like sent or post some pictures of the problem and we will try to work out something for you.
Fable

Old 03-14-2013, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Crabman is an unknown quantity at this point
I would contact a local builder, he or she should be able to tell you if it's a load bearing beam or not. It sounds like it is so it's probably not going to be a cheap fix. Granted there is one.