Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

My garage makeover (racedeck inside)

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great!

Old 05-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Very well done... I went back and forth on Racedeck, too, but decided on a polyurea coat. Doesn't mean I can't do it in the future!

How hard was it to trim/shape the deck? Did you buy any spares for the inevitable cracked tile?

You know I love the A3.

Old 05-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Exellent work done, really like it!

Old 05-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
great job. can you tell me what brand those wall mounting systems are?

Old 05-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks great!

Old 05-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow, that's looking pretty awesome!

Very nice.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
thanks for the compliments everyone . We initially had someone give us an estimate for a turn key finished garage, and we ended up spending a 1/4 of the amount with a much better result doing it ourselves!

Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar
Looks great buddy!

Where did you pick up the cabinets from?
they are black&decker from canadian tire. got them on sale, inexpensive but very decent quality. will last for my use.

Originally Posted by bonehead
Nice! And that wagon is SLAMMED!
thanks, its a custom order facelifted A3 3.2q VR6 on KW coilovers, Pilot Super Sports, and few other mods

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Very well done... I went back and forth on Racedeck, too, but decided on a polyurea coat. Doesn't mean I can't do it in the future!

How hard was it to trim/shape the deck? Did you buy any spares for the inevitable cracked tile?
You know I love the A3.
thanks Chris. I would love to add a 997 in there, but im still a couple of years away!

I used a table saw to cut the edges while the wife measured and marked them for me. I ordered 410 tiles for 20x20 but was often able to one tile for 2 edges so i have about 25 spare.

Originally Posted by Mr Kram
great job. can you tell me what brand those wall mounting systems are?
Proslat

they hold 75lbs per linear foot

Originally Posted by RaceDeck
Looks great!
thanks for the great product!

Old 05-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks fantastic.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:12 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Turned out very nice, love the clean, simple and functional look. The A3 and the house are looking good as well!

Old 05-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Now that is a Station Wagon - The Garage looks nice too

Quick Reply: My garage makeover (racedeck inside)