Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

RoarkIndustrialSolutions - New Strategic Partner

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SL%% is on a distinguished roadSL%% is on a distinguished roadSL%% is on a distinguished roadSL%% is on a distinguished road
W E L C O M E

Last edited by SL%%; 07-11-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Great to have you here! I'm getting a new home in the fall and I'll want to put a two-post lift and finish the garage (floor, cabinets, fluorescents, etc.) at some point. I'll be giving you a call.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Absolutely Chris. That's what I'm here for. What part of Cali?

I'll post up some other recent projects tomorrow.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:58 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Great to see you over here James! Welcome to TS.

For those that don't know him, he is a great asset to the team. He's helped me outfit my detailing bay, service center, and dealership with everything I could possibly need. Lifts, lighting, storage, etc... if he does't already have it, he will find it for you! Next up is the photo studio buddy.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by whitlock
Great to see you over here James! Welcome to TS.

For those that don't know him, he is a great asset to the team. He's helped me outfit my detailing bay, service center, and dealership with everything I could possibly need. Lifts, lighting, storage, etc... if he does't already have it, he will find it for you! Next up is the photo studio buddy.
Thanks for the compliment David! Let me know when you're ready to move forward. You know how to find me.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Former Sponsor
Info coming soon on a promotion for wine storage!

Old 09-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Are you a garageaholic? I can help. Don't be in denial!

garageaholic.com

Old 09-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to all
James is a great guy to do biz with. Hooked up my garage with him. Will post some pics

Old 09-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RoarkIndustrialSolutions
Absolutely Chris. That's what I'm here for. What part of Cali?

I'll post up some other recent projects tomorrow.
I'm actually in Northern VA. I see you say you're in SE VA - if so, you're not far. Once the house is done, I'll get you the finished dimensions, photos, etc. so you can give me an estimate with several options for floor/cabinets/etc. My wife's already signed off on finishing the garage, so now it's just a matter of keeping it within budget!!

Old 09-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Former Sponsor
Cool. I'm down on the York River. I just finished a project two months ago up at Culpeper, so I can travel to NoVA should you need. We're actually looking to do a custom polished concrete floor with a mural back at the same plant in Culpeper.

You can also follow my fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roark...33950129973065

I'll also be posting a thread on TS tomorrow regarding the new Lista promo for free shipping.

Contact me anytime with questions or requirements!