Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Vanilla Ice's Garage / DIY network - With RaceDeck

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome you guys got featured like that!

Old 03-02-2011, 04:38 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
He has always been a brilliant guy about how to get things done, and what looks good. I will say though the 'ferrari look' looks like childrens play colors. I would've went with a cobble stone look or purified spotted cement, and then from there kept the counters, etc an obsidian black color. Make it look dull on the floor, and keep the bling up on top, always accents the object well.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!RaceDeck You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
He is up for a 'season 2' and he will again be using RaceDeck® in the garage and he may also be putting an outdoor basketball court from our SnapSports® sports flooring & courts division SnapSports® Home Courts and Gyms, Backyard Courts, Backyard Basketball Game Court from Snap Sports

Attached Images  
Old 03-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
^ Good for you guys. Congratulations getting on the larger scale for promoting/advertising.. your flooring is great

Old 03-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
I like that garage.
I wish 'Pimp My Garage' would come around here....mine could sure use a makeover.

Old 03-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Alowes2837 is an unknown quantity at this point
Am I the only person that thinks a nice smooth flat painted concrete floor is perfect. I don't doubt that racedeck make a fantastic product but a nice plain painted surface is much nice to me.

Old 03-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Alowes2837
Am I the only person that thinks a nice smooth flat painted concrete floor is perfect. I don't doubt that racedeck make a fantastic product but a nice plain painted surface is much nice to me.
I like it, too. But everyone has their own tastes, I walked into a garage once and he had Pink Floyd logos on his concrete with weird crazy psychedelic strobe effect lights... hah. It's just something that isn't for everyone.. I'll respect it, to each their own!