Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Member mo111666's garage!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 06:35 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't even know what to say really. The only thing that garage/nightclub is missing is some cocktail waitresses. Amazing how this just keeps growing and improving. It's very nearly a perfect collection.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful make over mashalla enjoy in the best of health.

Old 07-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Matthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud ofMatthias K. has much to be proud of
Very impressive collection!

Which of those 2 built 993 GT1 Street is yours? 001 or 002?

Old 07-22-2012, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
daries is an unknown quantity at this point
Mo, amazing collection, very very good selection of cars, definitely going the right direction. Have a couple of cars myself and I can understand all the work, effort and dedication you have to put in, in order to manage such a big collection, congratulations.
For sure missing a Pagani zonda 760 and a koenigsegg (if possible) to close the chapter, but then again, where does it stop. The garage looks amazing, beautiful job, being a perfectionist never hurts.
Hope you get to drive them as much as possible, because if not, it would be a shame.
Thank you very much for sharing the pictures and for making me and all of us understand and love our passion even more.
Big thank you to CS also for sharing all his pictures, comments and keeping all of us updated, I really appreciate.
Passion have reasons which reason ignores

Old 07-22-2012, 10:34 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Just checked all 68 pages.

With all due respect:
Where is the Zonda and the Huayra?

PS
300SL=Bow Down

Old 07-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
mind blowing, Hani needs to take the DSLR over and spend 4-5 taking pics

Old 07-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to all
Thank you all for your very kind comments.. the garage is still not 100 percent completed, it should be ready in a months time. i will get some high res pics taken for you guys when it is completed along with all the cars. I appreciate all the commnets but i think all credit should go to my father Khalid Abdulrahim as he spent alot of time perfecting this garage to what it is today. i would've never even thought of half things and gadgets in there, mashallah he has very good taste in my eyes. Inshalla soon the garage will be home to a Zonda and Koenigsegg who knows ! will keep you guys in the loop..

Also, Happy Birthday CS !!!!!!!!! see you tomorow inshallah..

thanks again

Old 07-23-2012, 08:22 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^ on the edge of my seat for that zonda

Old 07-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
Mashalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Old 07-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Please get a naked carbon Zonda. That is a car that does not need paint!!!!

Quick Reply: Member mo111666's garage!