Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Member mo111666's garage!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
That last picture is just awesome!

Old 11-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Azooz335
I thought I'd give you guys a couple of stories about my personal experience with the collection in Mo's garage.

First off I'd just like to say that almost all of the cars see track time at the Bahrain International Circuit, not just the modern cars but also the classics.

I remember going with Mo in his old 599 and the 250 GTO to attend the Ferrari track day at the BIC. The guys who came from ferrari wouldnt let anyone else on the track when the 250 GTO was taking some laps which by the way sounds amazing screaming down the straights.

It was at that Ferrari event that we got a chance to test drive the then new 430 scuderia. Shortly after that Mo ordered a 16M which I remember would shake the whole neighbourhood. It's been replaced with the 458which was scary fast around the BIC, I've never been so tense in a car before.

Thank god you replaced the LP640 spyder with the 670 SV I remember how we would be roasting like chickens even with the AC on full blast there was no use we would still get out the car with our shirts soaked in sweat.

I'll keep the other stories for later since I don't have time to finish them off but enjoy Mo and hopefully we'll get some better pics with the interiors next time you're back.

By the way Mo where's the E-Type?
Yeah I remember that Track day Ferrari hosted which was for the Pilota Ferrari Course. We were shocked when we saw the 250 GTO, and the noise it made was amazing!

Looking forward for the rest of the stories you guys have for us!

And welcome to Teamspeed!

Old 11-04-2010, 09:47 AM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Chris888
That last picture is just awesome!
Indeeeed .... but missing the CGT as it should b parked n 1st row

Old 11-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
for last garage pic...

Old 11-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Sick Garage you have amazing taste and a very well rounded collection! Welcome HOME! LOL

Last edited by Marc; 11-04-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice collection! The last shot just reminded me of something.... So here you go , a very quick photoshop.

Attached Images  
Old 11-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Azooz335
I thought I'd give you guys a couple of stories about my personal experience with the collection in Mo's garage.

First off I'd just like to say that almost all of the cars see track time at the Bahrain International Circuit, not just the modern cars but also the classics.

I remember going with Mo in his old 599 and the 250 GTO to attend the Ferrari track day at the BIC. The guys who came from ferrari wouldnt let anyone else on the track when the 250 GTO was taking some laps which by the way sounds amazing screaming down the straights.

It was at that Ferrari event that we got a chance to test drive the then new 430 scuderia. Shortly after that Mo ordered a 16M which I remember would shake the whole neighbourhood. It's been replaced with the 458which was scary fast around the BIC, I've never been so tense in a car before.

Thank god you replaced the LP640 spyder with the 670 SV I remember how we would be roasting like chickens even with the AC on full blast there was no use we would still get out the car with our shirts soaked in sweat.

I'll keep the other stories for later since I don't have time to finish them off but enjoy Mo and hopefully we'll get some better pics with the interiors next time you're back.

By the way Mo where's the E-Type?
hella azooz!! yeah i remember that day in the track, the scuderia was just to amazing , maybe a bit better than the 599 i was driving ....

the e-type is currently in the work shop, needs some touching up ...

loool Nicke , coool pic !!!!!

thanks everyone..

Old 11-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mo111666
just a full view of the garage .....
That really is an incredible collection.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I definitely need to plan a trip to Bahrain soon.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these parts
Every time I come back to this thread I am amazed all over again. Truly incredible, timeless collection of automotive art. Rep for you.

Quick Reply: Member mo111666's garage!