Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Michael Ball's car collection

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
eurotom is an unknown quantity at this point
What a f-ing joke. Why is that people like this tool are given these oppourtunities. Just not fair.

Old 12-17-2010, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I want a black lamborghini!

Its too bad though cause there is only one. He said so. He must be lucky too he had sex twice in that Noble! He said so.

Old 12-18-2010, 04:00 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, I read somewhere that RR filed for banko... lots of people on the westcoast wear these jeans. big in Portland and seattle, at least thats where I see them the most.

Old 12-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
What a jackass. He doesn't even know how much his cars cost.....Or anything else for that fact....

Old 12-26-2010, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
the only guy i know that wears these jeans tells people all night long that he is wearing $300 jeans...

Old 01-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
What a fvckin tool!! I remember seeing this when it came out on TV. One of only 4 LP640's my ass and 700k!?! What's he trying to accomplish? I bet he was hoping all the little gold diggers in LA were watching that.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:25 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I hadn't watched this. Haha

Old 01-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like the jeans but he sure is a retard....

Old 02-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Some middle man made out big here.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
They forgot to fact check.

Quick Reply: Michael Ball's car collection