Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Moved into a new garage...pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Moved into a new garage...pics

Gents, moved into the new place a couple of weeks ago and got the garage situated...still have all of my wall art and prints to go up, as well as some other "plans"....I can easily get six across as you can see in the pics and there is enough space in front of the GT3RS and CGT for the Boxer to fit sideways

I am planning a couple of lifts, and have a large 72" flat screen that will go in front of the large window area high up. The thing I really enjoy about this setup is that there are 6 walk in closets in the garage (3 on each side). All of my storage is tucked away out of sight and nothing is visible on the floors. From the pics, you can see why I want to take the garage doors straight up and take out all of the metal garage truss work. The white door that is at the bottom of the stairs in the garage is an elevator that accesses all floors of the house...which is a great feature for my dad who doesn't have to climb any stairs.

Its nice to have the cars out of temp storage and into their home finally. Been crazy busy the last six months and have not been "around" much...hopefully that will change now that we feel more situated.

Last edited by Barrister; 03-23-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
You are a total rock star brother.

What a dream garage!!

Old 03-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing!

Why not park them in Race style?

Old 03-11-2010, 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Now that's just too awesome for words. Congrats, I could spend hours just sitting and staring in that garage.

I'm looking forward to more pics when you get the wall art up

Last edited by "The JC"; 03-11-2010 at 01:54 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:52 AM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Some more.....

Last edited by RufMD; 03-11-2010 at 01:54 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:01 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Those garage doors are really wasting a lot of space. You are definitely going to need lifts for Jamie's former 918 Spyder and Enzo.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:09 AM
Originally Posted by Alex
Those garage doors are really wasting a lot of space. You are definitely going to need lifts for Jamie's former 918 Spyder and Enzo.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Everything looks great, any more shots of the house? Congrats!

Old 03-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuessWho
. . . any more shots of the house? Congrats!
There's more!?!

Last edited by Barrister; 03-11-2010 at 02:17 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:15 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, you're going to need to up that tv count to 3 72 inchers. One to the right of the steps and the other on the wall opposite the window. It's ok.

Quick Reply: Moved into a new garage...pics