Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

World's Most Beautiful Garages & Exotics: 100+ Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I hate when my 959 is double parked by another 959

Nice pics! I always have a soft spot for the EB110, for some reason it is one of my favs from the 90's.
+1.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
there is a black 959 can you find it? xD 3 959 in the same pic... amazing !

Old 12-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S
Thanks Robert and 4wheels, don't make me blush

Thanks Chris, I like towing stuff occasionally with the Phantom.

No I'm kidding. I was lazy to move the trailer. The Cayenne was just around the corner. I moved it out of the photo, because it was filthy.

Edit: I guess which one is her favourite?
Gotta keep the dog fat enough so it cant lift its leg to pee on the wheels.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
this thread is awesome!

thanks everyone.

Old 12-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GMS03
there is a black 959 can you find it? xD 3 959 in the same pic... amazing !
Yea - It is next to the red one

Old 12-17-2009, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
This thread should be sticky because it is so good

Old 12-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
guilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant future
This thread can't die!

Old 12-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wow!! now thats what im talking about!!!!

Old 12-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
A garage of a good friend in Lexington KY...love the bar and lounge !
The Daytona and Ghibli are minty just like all of his other ones...a true car nut and passionate enthusiast.

enjoy the pics !

Old 12-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
some more of the same garage...

Quick Reply: World's Most Beautiful Garages & Exotics: 100+ Pics!