Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

World's Most Beautiful Garages & Exotics: 100+ Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Mike S = threadsaver

Old 11-29-2009, 03:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Mike,

You are my hero.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future

So Mike the real important question here is which one of the cars do you use to tow the trailer?

Amazing pic!

Old 11-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

From Dubai

Old 11-29-2009, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Robert and 4wheels, don't make me blush

Originally Posted by Chris888
So Mike the real important question here is which one of the cars do you use to tow the trailer?

Amazing pic!
Thanks Chris, I like towing stuff occasionally with the Phantom.

No I'm kidding. I was lazy to move the trailer. The Cayenne was just around the corner. I moved it out of the photo, because it was filthy.

Edit: I guess which one is her favourite?

Last edited by Mike S; 12-01-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:21 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Mike S in the morning: Yawn, brushes his teeth, goes out to his garage and looks in the key bin. Hmm, Phantom... not today. The Ferrari... no, red doesn't match my outfit. Let's see how about a Lamborghini, but which one? LP too big, Super G just detailed it, oh yeah, I have a Vantage v12. Yeah, let's go with the Vantage V12 today.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
Mike S in the morning: Yawn, brushes his teeth, goes out to his garage and looks in the key bin. Hmm, Phantom... not today. The Ferrari... no, red doesn't match my outfit. Let's see how about a Lamborghini, but which one? LP too big, Super G just detailed it, oh yeah, I have a Vantage v12. Yeah, let's go with the Vantage V12 today.
Well yes unless he is at his other home; then it's between the Z4M, 993 Turbo, a boatload of SUV's, a Noble, a Ford Mustang and whole lot of other cool stuff I'm forgetting right now.

I bet he has to wake up 30 minutes earlier in the morning, just to decide which set of wheels to pick for the day.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Haha ATL, I hardly drive the exotics during the week. Sometimes once a month. I use regular beaters during the week. Weekends is when the toys come out to play

Originally Posted by 4Wheels
Well yes unless he is at his other home; then it's between the Z4M, 993 Turbo, a boatload of SUV's, a Noble, a Ford Mustang and whole lot of other cool stuff I'm forgetting right now.

I bet he has to wake up 30 minutes earlier in the morning, just to decide which set of wheels to pick for the day.
4wheels, you got some of them wrong.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Z3m!

Old 12-01-2009, 09:13 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mbolo
Z3m!
Ac Schnitzer Z3M coupe

Quick Reply: World's Most Beautiful Garages & Exotics: 100+ Pics!