Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Garage Wall Wraps on TLC Sunday 12noon

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to allAutoWallArt is a name known to all
Garage Wall Wraps on TLC Sunday 12noon

Hey guys, set your dvr's for TLC Sunday 12 noon to see us on "Moving Up". We were called by TLC to do a custom wall mural on a "Man Cave" basement wall. Watch the room be totally transformed by the wall wrap. The owner of the home is a porsche fan and gave us some random porsche pics from his friend who is a photographer.We put the mural together and had to get approval from TLC on the design. We also made some canvas art for the walls. My installer is going to get some good camera time, not sure about me. They interviewed me with the owner of the home after the install was complete, I hope I did not end up on the cutting room floor. But the wall will get some awsome footage. So please check it out. I will post pics of the project on Garage Wall Wraps and teamspeed after the show airs.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:39 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Phill!!!!!