Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

My Bitchin' Diamond Plate Cabinet & Table

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
My Bitchin' Diamond Plate Cabinet & Table

As a few of you know, I recently left the urban condo living for a house. I am totally digging having a garage of my own!

While the garage needs a makeover, I decided that I would start by treating myself to some nice aluminum Diamond Plate furniture for my tools and stuff.

The large cabinet is 6 ft tall x 5 ft wide x 18" depth. The door is piano hinged and the cabinet is very very sturdy feeling. It came assembled except for the shelves. For anyone wondering, it cost about $580 with leveling feet and can be ordered on Garage Storage, Cabinets and Organization.

The table is 42"w x 36"t x 24"d and is super sturdy. It required 32 nuts and bolts to be assembled and was a snap.

The third item I got in Diamond Plate is a small fold down workstation but I haven't mounted it yet.

These things look so cool and best of all will not rust!

Since I now have a place to put my tools, I decided that I would do a little work on the Boxster. I installed a cool Momo steering wheel although I have to get some help to figure out how to make the horn work again. Gratuitous pics below along with my first 'fleet' shot !!!!!!

Old 05-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Love the cabinets.....and sign

Old 05-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
the pic of the Porsche family is awesome! and cool mods, an idea that I have done and is cheap to do.....LIGHTS get some light liek they have in cafaterias ect. the four bulb flouresents. light that garage up like its day light, it makes a world of difference

Old 05-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Team Speed's Super Vixen
SuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond repute
cool cabinets... I love the paw print on the Boxster and the orange Turbo. Where can I get one of those decals?

Old 05-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha great sign!

Old 05-03-2009, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice. Now get those jackstands outta the box and get busy!

Old 05-03-2009, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SuperVixen
cool cabinets... I love the paw print on the Boxster and the orange Turbo. Where can I get one of those decals?
Got to Car Stickers, Car Decals, Stickers, Decals, Vinyl Sticker, Vinyl Decal, Windshield Decals, Create Your Own Custom Sticker. Find decal 1507. I think the size I ordered is Medium. The stickers come on a sheet of 6 or so. The area surrounding the stickers is clear when it is applied.
I am thinking about doing a whole racing stripe in them!

Old 05-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by NotSoMiniC
Love the cabinets.....and sign
Originally Posted by .:Raul
hahaha great sign!
Thanks. I found that sign on EBay and thought it was kinda funny.

Originally Posted by quickZohsix
the pic of the Porsche family is awesome! and cool mods, an idea that I have done and is cheap to do.....LIGHTS get some light liek they have in cafaterias ect. the four bulb flouresents. light that garage up like its day light, it makes a world of difference
I could definitely use some better lighting. In time, in time. I think my garage spending is on hold for a while as we're doing some renovation stuff in the house. Sad, sad.

Originally Posted by jayboat
Very nice. Now get those jackstands outta the box and get busy!
Good eye. Those are new...the old ones were sufficiently rusted that I got rid of them,....probably because I didn't use them enough!